Stay connected with your Union on social media!
Social media channels are a key tool the Ontario Nurses’ Association uses to keep members and stakeholders informed of:
- ONA news, meetings and events
- Educational opportunities and teleconnects
- Ongoing campaigns
- Discounts and promotions available to ONA members
- Political action and labour activism
- New publications, reports and submissions to government
- and much more!
Find us on your favourite social media channels and follow ONA for the most up-to-date news and information that affects you and your colleagues.
Like, Follow and Subscribe to ONA on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube @ontarionurses and on Instagram @ontario.nurses.
Join the ONA Members private Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/onamembers. To join this group, you will need to provide your full name and either your ONA ID number (from your membership card) or your workplace.