If you have a labour relations issue, have recently started a new job but have not signed up through your union representative, or have questions/concerns about your contract or working conditions, please contact your Bargaining Unit President.
Local Coordinator/Bargaining Unit President Karen McCoy, Local214@ona.org
Vice-Local Coordinator James Chu, email@example.com
Secretary Courtney Freeman, Local214SEC@ona.org
Treasurer Graham Robinson, Local214TR@ona.org
Lead Representative/PRC Rep Thomas Tsuji, firstname.lastname@example.org
The College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) and other regulatory bodies have Standards of Practice that registrants are expected to meet in order to provide safe, ethical and quality patient/client/resident care within their scope of practice.
ONA has developed the Professional Responsibility and Workload (PRW) process to resolve professional practice and workload issues.
By engaging in the PRW process, you are playing a pivotal role in meeting your Accountability Standard for your regulatory college, while advocating for patient safety and quality patient care.
Find Professional Responsibility Workload Report Forms (PRWRFs) for ONA members working in hospitals and other important Professional Practice information and resources, on the ONA Professional Practice webpage.
You can update your information (name, phone, email, etc.) by:
- Calling ONA Dues and Membership Services Intake at (toll-free) 1-800-387-5580, ext. 2200.
- Emailing your ONA ID, Name and updated information to email@example.com. Email updates require your ONA Member ID as shown on your membership card.
- Complete the Member Information Form online.
If you are a new hire/member at an ONA workplace, please contact our Local Secretary Courtney Freeman firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can visit ONA’s Find your Contract webpage for the most up-to-date contracts.
Visit the Bargaining Updates page for the latest ONA central bargaining news.
Central Collective Agreements
- Hospital Central Collective Agreement (English) (Expiry March 31, 2023)
- Hospital Central Collective Agreement (French) (Expiry March 31, 2023)
Local Collective Agreement
- Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (Expiry March 31, 2023)